- Monthly Specials – January – White Lion pub
- Monthly Specials – February – twobeergeeks
- Monthly Specials – March – mashtun and meow
- Monthly Specials – April – Lost Industry
- Monthly Specials – April – Little Critters
- Monthly Specials – May – Hopjacker
- Monthly Specials – May – Beer Central
- Monthly Specials – July – The Itchy Pig
- Monthly Specials – August – Mark from Hull
- Monthly Specials – August – Sheffpubquest
Something I have been thinking about for a few months during 2016 is doing a section on interviewing the interesting people who are involved in running pubs/bar staff/ micropubs / breweries / beer bloggers / ale drinkers / anything else I can think of.
I have got to know quite a few now and some have interesting stories to tell so for 2017 I shall feature 1 per month, I shall interview them, chat about how they started what they are currently doing, advertise what they are doing and plans for the future and see if the plans happen. They will have a full page to themselves on my website.
If you want to get involved then let me know but not got many months spare, who never knows might even do it in 2018 as well or squeeze 2 in a month.
January – PUB – White Lion at Heeley
March – BEER BLOGGERS – Mashtun and Meow – Twitter : @MashtunandMeow – blog site is here
April – BREWERY – Lost Industry – you can follow them on Twitter : @
April – BREWERY – Little Critters – you can follow them on Twitter : @
May – BOTTLE/CAN SHOP – Beer Central – you can follow them on Twitter : @
July – MICRO PUB – Itchy Pig – Sheffield micropub – you can follow them on Twitter : @
September – PUB – New Barrack Tavern pub down at Hillsborough – you can follow them on Twitter : @NewBarrack
October – Onthebarsheff – a Twitter person who retweets what’s on offer in Sheffield pubs ale wise and a all round nice chap – @onthebarsheff
November – PUB – The Railway Hotel pub – you can follow them on Twitter : @RailwaySheff
December – my review of the 11 months and the highlights