I had a Saturday coming up and had nothing to do so did a twitter poll, it was either my current Top10 POTY18 or visit all Thornbridge pubs. My POTY18 won.
On August 11th I planned my route, I knew the walk was going to be a long one as I had some pubs near Heeley area and one down Hillsborough.
I decided to do this route, I chose Ecclesall Ale Club first as it opens at 11:30
- Ecclesall Ale Club (currently No3)
- Beer Engine (currently No5)
- White Lion (currently No4)
- Rutland Arms (currently No2)
- Shakespeare (currently No1)
- Bar Stewards (currently No6)
- Harlequin (currently No8)
- Old Workshop (currently No10)
- Wellington (currently No9)
- New Barrack Tavern (currently No7)
so the current Top10 in order is:
- 1st – Shakespeare
- 2nd Rutland Arms
- 3rd Ecclesall Ale Club
- 4th White Lion
- 5th Beer Engine
- 6th Bar Stewards
- 7th New Barrack Tavern
- 8th Harlequin
- 9th Wellington
- 10th Old Workshop
My Top10 will be announced in November and there is always time for the Top10 to change.
It is close between 1st and 2nd, 7th has now got a new can/bottle bar which is a great addition when I pop down.