So most people in January tend to do Dryanuary but not me .. its all about Tryanuary, you can find more here
So what shall I be doing this year, well I shall be doing my 2016 tranuary walks where I visited 88 pubs and finding what local ales they have and having a half, Sheffield has over 20 breweries as well.
2016 tryanuary is here
List of Sheffield breweries here
This year I shall be visiting all the bottle shops and seeing what local ales they have, this will include Beer Central, Hop Hideout, Dram Shop, Turners. I shall be doing a article on these bottle places as well.
Also looking to visit a couple of breweries as well, one on my target is Bradfield Brewery shop.
Local breweries and where to find their ales (these pubs will have more than one selection of their ales)
- Abbeydale Brewery – Devonshire Cat / Rising Sun
- Sheffield Brewery Company – Gardeners Rest
- Bradfield Brewery – The Nags Head
- Exit 33 – Harlequin
- Kelham Island Brewery – Fat Cat / Tap & Tankard
- Toolmakers Brewery – The Forrest
- True North Brewery – The Devonshire / Broadfield / Common Room / Forum / The York / Riverside / The British Oak / Waggon & Horses
- Neepsend Brewery – The Wellington / The Sheaf View / Blake Hotel
- Little Critters Brewery – Fox & Duck / Doctors Orders
- Stancill Brewery – The Albion / Closed Shop / Horse & Jockey / Norfolk Arms
- Sentinel Brewery – Sentinel Brewhouse